1 May 2021

PLAGIARISM

Last year, I published a list associating each day of May with an English Shrine of our Lady.

Without any acknowledgement of my blog whatsoever, some people calling themselves the "Congregation for the Evangelisation of Peoples" have just put out a world-wide list for this May.  

I can't wait to get to May 24, when, in mind and spirit, we shall associate ourselves with the Shrine of our Lady "da Confermare".

May 1 is assigned to our Lady of Walsingham. There's still time if you hurry ... ...

1 comment:

Jhayes said...

In last year's post, you reported that 24 May in the Walsingham booklet was "Our Lady in the Wood, near Epworth in Lincolnshire"

In trying to find out more about it, I came on this article:

https://onceiwasacleverboy.blogspot.com/2020/05/our-lady-in-wood-in-axholme.html

Does Cardinal Tagle have doubts about the Shrine? (Assuming that the "da confirmare" is from the Congregation's list - which I haven't seen)