(1) The happy day has arrived when comes plopping onto our doormats the Saint Lawrence Press ORDO. I enthusiastically commend this admirable publication to readers who are not already familiar with it.
It gives 2020-2021 according to the Calendar of the Roman Rite as it existed in 1939; that is, before Ven Pius XII acquired the collaboration of Hannibal Bugnini and began the series of changes which ended up with the Missal of S Paul VI. OK, you might not be in a position to use this ORDO; you might not even wish to use it; but it is quite an education to visit a world of First Vespers, Vigils, Octaves ... the world our fortunate forefathers inhabited for centuries. Frankly, you will hardly imagine how different that world was.
(2) The Latin Mass Society of GB ORDO. The rites of 1962 as encouraged by Summorum Pontificum.
(3) American ... No Publisher cited ... I think it is SSPX ... Ordo Divini Officii persolvendi missaeque Sacrificii peragendi, but text in English. Also 1962. It includes (which (2) doesn't) information for owners of pre-1960 Breviaries about which bits to miss out because the legislation of 1961 removed them. Gives the local additions for English speaking dioceses.
(3) The ORDO I compile: Novus Ordo information and Chuch of England information from post 1960. Lots of notes recommending 'traddy' ways of doing these modern rites. Contains the 1961 Office Lectionary I describe in the next paragraph.
(4) New kid on the block ... the Ordinariate ORDO. The English Ordinariate has now, happily, come into line with the American and Australian Ordinariates in providing its informtion for the Divine Office from the Church of England's 1961 Office Lectionary, which was based on the lectionary traditions of the Latin Chuch in the years after S Gregory the Great. (3) also contains this Lectionary.
A few misprints; and its main teething problems seem to be things like not giving proper readings for Candlemass, or Our Lady of Walsingham ... not giving some solemnities First Evensongs ...
Its page 59 seems to me strangely familiar ... some arrangements and options remind me of something I've seen elsewhere ...
It would have been nice if they had given me an acknowledgement!!