18 August 2018

Benedict XIV UPDATE

UPDATE I am very grateful to kind readers who responded to my plea.  A mug is, I think, already on its way to me!

I have printed off the names of those who offered to help, and will offer Mass for them this week. And not least for the benefactor himself. Thank you, Father!

The Archiblogopoios, Fr Zed, is marketing mugs with Prospero Lambertini's portrait and stemma.

If anyone would like to gift me one of these, perhaps s/he could write a comment to this blogpost, giving their email address. I would then reply to them with my postal address, and delete their comment unpublished. I would also delete unpublished the comments of others subsequently who commented with the same intent.

By these means, I would achieve my humble aim of getting just one such mug!

He was a truly great pontiff.

2 comments:

Fr PJM said...

Is this not the pope who speaks to you from his marble bust? When will you visit him again? I hope soon.

William Tighe said...


I bought one of these for myself barely a month ago, in the "mug" size.